Are you able to answer “yes” to all of these questions?
- Do you have SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-framed) goals for the next three years? One year?
- Do you have enough money to achieve those goals?
- Do you know your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT)?
- Do you have strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you know the detailed tactics required to implement the strategies?
- Do you know how to identify and track the relevant metrics to operate your business efficiently and effectively?
It has been said that if you fail to plan, then you can plan to fail. A comprehensive strategic plan provides your business with a roadmap, not only of where you want to be, but also how to get there. It is your professional GPS!
Our strategic planning process starts with a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) Analysis, and ends with a detailed plan of tactical action items required to achieve your goals. The most important part, however, is not the completed document. It’s the process we use to create a plan tailored to your needs.