Join our team of self-motivated and authentic professionals at one of the largest Michigan based CPA firms!
At H&S Companies, we care deeply for the communities we serve, highly valuing both our team’s well-being and our clients’ success. We work as one unit to continuously improve as a team, impact our clients and surrounding communities, and drive growth toward our firm’s vision and goals, all while fostering positivity in everything that we do.
We offer flexible work arrangements, and provide outstanding compensation, benefits, and learning opportunities.
We have an immediate opportunity to join our payroll processing team. This role will be responsible for working with partners to support their clients in processing payrolls and preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearend filing requirements. This role includes working with clients to collect information necessary to process payrolls, and communicate the delivery and completion of services, with oversight from partners and payroll team manager. A successful candidate for this position will be client focused, self-motivated, and continuously learning, while maintaining a caring, authentic, and positive attitude.
- Processing of payroll utilizing Payroll Relief software from AccountantsWorld. Previous experience with this software is not required.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax filings with federal, state, and local tax authorities.
- Communicate with clients (verbally and written) for the receipt of data and delivery of payroll processing services.
- Assist clients with questions related to their payroll processing and filing requirements.
- Oversee the processing of multiple client payrolls in a given week, managing workload and deadlines for timely processing and delivery of services.
- Have continuing awareness and knowledge of changes pertaining to payroll to ensure compliance with regulations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in payroll processing and administration
- Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent of education, training, and experience
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive data and strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00- $26.00 per hour
If you can see yourself as part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org