Most of us get into this business because we are good with numbers and genuinely care about helping people. This year has been one where the work we have done, as challenging as it has been, has truly made an impact for our clients. 2021 has proven that thoughtfulness and professional excellence can overcome any hurdle.
H&S Companies is a CPA firm that embraces laughter, team social events, and personal growth through customized CPE courses. We offer a family-oriented culture where your input is valued. Our team works hard, and provides outstanding client service, all while having fun. We are open to flexible work schedules and have outstanding benefits and a bonus opportunity.
Seeking a lifelong learner with a passion for gathering data and working with others. This position will do a variety of tasks so a self-motivated, customer-oriented team player is ideal.
- Plan audits in accordance with accepted professional standards.
- Perform audits through a combination of activities, including but not limited to:
- assessing internal controls and processes,
- prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting standards.
- review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences
- communicating clearly and concisely with management through different mediums,
- maintaining objectivity, and
- handling high pressure situations.
- Maintaining secure relationships with clients to ensure information accuracy.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements
Preferred education and experience:
- Degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of auditing experience needed
- Positions also available in supervisory roles for CPAs with 7+ years’ experience
- Experience with governmental accounting preferred
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism, flexibility, and accuracy in all aspects of work
If you can see yourself as part of our team, please send your resume to email@example.com