Grand Rapids, MI
We are an accounting firm seeking an individual to perform IT related support services for our outside clients located throughout West Michigan. Position will have a ‘home base’ in the Grand Rapids area.
- Provide phone and onsite technical support related to computer systems and software
- Installation of computer equipment, peripherals, and software
- Troubleshoot LAN and WAN problems
- Document computer systems and networks
Train end users
- Windows Server (Windows 2008 – 2019)
- Active Directory
- VMware (5.0 – 6.7)
- Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2010 – 2019)
- Office 365
- Network Administration
- Firewalls (preferably SonicWALL and Cisco Meraki)
- TCP/IP Routing
- Windows (Windows 7 – 10)
- Microsoft Office (Office 2010 – 2019)
This is a full-time position that offers compensation between $16 – $22/hour (dependent on qualifications), comprehensive medical, 401(k), life insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off. With career experiences that provide team members the opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
If you can see yourself as part of our team please send your resume to email@example.com.