Merriam-Webster defines this word as: the state of being grateful: thankfulness
Given the hardships and heartache endured throughout the world over the last year you might find this an odd word to open with for our 2021 tax season communication.
But you know at difficult times like this, gratitude is precisely what sustains us:
- Being appreciative for all that is good with this world; for frontline workers, for vaccine scientists, for our neighbors next door
- Being grateful that the sun still rises each day and for family, friends and Facetime :)
We (the H&S family) are grateful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and to do our very best at interpreting and applying the many new tax provisions to your best advantage. “It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude, it’s gratitude that brings us happiness.”
Below please find our 38th Annual Tax Letter, which we hope you will enjoy and call us with questions.
From our concern for your health and well-being as well as our team members, we are eliminating face-to-face meetings this tax season. We will not, however, diminish our communication in whatever form works best for you – phone, e-mail, text, etc.
We are asking that you please help us prepare your return by completing the enclosed questionnaire and then doing one of the following:
1. Drop off your tax materials at a convenient office near you – our lobbies are open
2. Mail your materials in the enclosed postage paid envelope
3. Upload your materials here to our secure portal on our website. Documents to upload your materials. Please call Lauren Miller at 989-817-4900 should you have any questions or need assistance doing so.
Click the image below to download a copy of our 38th annual tax newsletter. Please feel free to pass it on!
If you’d also like a copy of the questionnaire, please click the links below to download: